Practical Matters

We often put down newspaper to catch the seeds that fall from the bird cages, but it’s unsightly. Now that I’ve found all my fabrics that we’re stashed around the apartment, I’ve realized that I have quite a collection of non quilting fabric, mostly drapery panels that I meant to sew. So I converted one into a quilted floor cloth that should solve the problem. We will beta test this, and if it works the way I hope, I will make a couple more!

20120812-120837.jpg

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s