After the seam ripping was done, I finally managed to get the binding on correctly. The quilting work by Jeannie is fabulous, I really love how this quilt turned out. Here are some terrible pictures 😉
The quilt back was done in leftover bits from the front, and a large candy stripe that I also used on the back of the Bright and Bubbly quilt.
This was the only photo that really shows the true colours of the quilt. again, lots of leftover yardage from the bright and Bubbly quilt was used here. What amazes me is the amount of yardage from the B&B quilt is *still* in my stash! But, I guess a girl can never have too much Michael Miller ;-p
And finally, the finished quilt front. I really like this pattern, perhaps I will remake it again in solids. Now to wrap it and give it to my friend H for his daughter 😉